Can Memory Foam Mattress Improve Your Sleep? Read Now!
Have you already bought a memory foam mattress? Then, give a pat on your back because you have invested in something that provides you uninterrupted sleep at night with great comfort.
In the 1960’s NASA invented memory foam for airplane seats which is eventually integrated into plush office chair, the soles of your shoes, and more. This way, it has already become an inseparable part of our life.
Here we have listed the five different ways, how your memory foam mattress from the leading mattress manufactures in Perth improves your sleep pattern.
- Unlike traditional spring mattresses, memory foam mattresses mould well to your body and offer you a comfortable sleeping position. Always keep in mind that each of us have different sleeping positions. So, the mattress you choose should adjust well to your sleeping position accordingly. A memory foam mattress evenly distributes your body weight and makes you feel like floating in air.
- There is nothing as terrible as waking up in the middle of night in a pool of sweat! Memory foam mattresses bought from the leading mattress shop in Perth are made in such a way to improve your comfort by keeping you cool throughout the night by enhancing its breathability. With a memory foam mattress by your side, you can bid adieu to the restless nights. Say thanks to its cool memory foam for the extra comfort! (wink)
- After a stiff night’s sleep it is very common to experience back or neck pain. Triple layer construction in memory foam mattress features high density poly-base foam and gel-infused memory foam that release stress or tension from any of your pressure points. Some of these mattresses are adjustable which can lower or raise your head and legs that help in alleviating clogged airways, snoring and restlessness.
- Did you know a mattress that has been in use for a few years can collect anywhere from 100,000 to 10 million dust mites inside? But, a memory foam mattress in Perth does not collect dust materials and prevent the accumulation of allergens over an extended period of time due to the type of material used.
- Memory foam mattresses are hypo-allergenic and antibacterial. Hence, they are safe for asthma and allergy sufferers and reduce worsening symptoms. These mattresses are made to offer full body support that improves their breathing assist them to escape from sleeping disorders such as sleep apnoea.
- No mattresses can guarantee the comfort that a memory foam mattress offers. Their ability to conform to your unique body shape provides the right level of support and comfort to relax your body and mind completely.
Moreover, its improved comfort incorporates changes in your bedtime routine and can have a tremendous impact on the way you sleep. The softness and support of these mattresses entice you to go to sleep earlier, which results in improved sleep pattern.